INWA is committed to delivering high-quality education. To ensure that INWA Trainers and Instructors maintain that high level, a decision was made at the 2010 INWA AGM to establish a Requalification or Continuing Education Programme.
An INWA Registered Trainer or INWA Registered Instructor receives a certificate which is valid for a period of two years. At the end of that two years or within that two years, a trainer or instructor who completes further training of an approved programme, will receive a certificate for a further two year period.
- National Trainers’ Course
- INWA Instructors’ Course
- Weight Management Course
- Updated 10 Steps Course
- Continuing Education Course delivered by an International Trainer
- An INWA or National NW Association approved Continuing Education Programme
Continuing Education Programme:
The INWA Education Committee is currently developing a range of courses that can be used by Trainers and Instructors to maintain their registration.
Do I have to do the Updated 10 Steps Course every two years?
No. If you have already completed the INWA Instructors’ Course or the Updated 10 Steps Course and have a copy of the INWA Instructor’s Manual, you do not have to take the Updated 10 Steps Course. You simply need to successfully complete one of the other Approved Programmes.
What are the benefits of being a Registered INWA Trainer or Registered INWA Instructor?
There are a number of benefits. These include:
- Display of you photo and details on the INWA Website
- Access to deals from INWA sponsors
- A competitive advantage over non-INWA or non-registered trainers and instructors
- Access to programmes and information that are available only to registered trainers and instructors
- A better service to your clients
For more information please contact the INWA Office.