To view all information you must login.
INWA is an international federation, which means that our members are Nordic Walking organisations from all over the world.
We currently have 21 Country Members and within those Members we have thousands of individual trainers and instructors, all joined through INWA by their common passion for the sport.
Becoming a member of the INWA will make your association part of the global community for Nordic Walking. Together we share knowledge and experience. As a full Country Membership you can:
- Access high-quality INWA Nordic Walking education.
- Assistance with the development of a trainer and instructor network.
- Be eligible to be accredited by the INWA Training Standards which will review your training and assessment schemes and verify that they have been independently examined by a INWA International Trainer.
- Access specialist advice through the network of INWA volunteer experts to assist with the launch, promotion and development of Nordic Walking in your country.
- Raise the profile of your association globally.
- Take part in the work of developing international standards, agreements and guidelines in areas such as instructor training, Nordic Walking competitive sports or environmental conduct.
- Take part in exchanges, seminars and conferences with INWA members from other countries.
- Enter your members in the INWA Challenges.
- Be a member of the only international Nordic Walking Federation that is recognised by other international bodies. This may mean that your organisation could qualify for recognition and financial support from your government or sports agencies.
All Country Member associations can take part in the annual General Meeting, which is the highest decision making body of INWA.
The membership fee is set by the Board annually. Currently the annual fee is 700€. New country members must pay the annual fee of 700€ plus a joining fee of 700€.