This programme has been developed by Gilly Davy, an INWA-registered NW Instructor from Sydney Australia. Gilly made a presentation at the 2011 INWA Convention in London on working with people with neurological conditions. This e-learning course has been designed for qualified INWA trainers and instructors, to enable greater understanding of the complexities of working with clients with neurological conditions.
There is a great deal of information and some excellent tips on adapting the INWA 10 Steps to suit these clients. Accordingly, the availability of the programme is limited to registered INWA Trainers and Instructors.
INWA Continuing Education Programme
The completion of this programme has been approved as part of the INWA Continuing Education Programme. By completing the course, an Instructor will receive INWA registration for a further two-year period and a INWA/Connect Physio certificate.
1. The learner is given the Course password by the Country Member. This ensures that only INWA Trainers and Instructors have access to the course. The password is PDM-INWA1
2. Once the Instructors or National Trainers have received the course password from ‘you,’ they can access the link under Education/INWCourses/Neurological Course.
3. The page will open at Connect Neuro Physiotherapy page and ask for a password. The password is PDM-INWA1.
4. The registration and payment for the course is done directly with Connect Neuro Physiotherapy by the Instructor or National Trainer.
5. The learner will be asked to complete a Connect Neuro Physiotherapy registration and payment.
6. The learner will be issued with a Connect Neuro Physiotherapy password to enable them to start the course.
7. Upon completion of the course the learner will be issued with a Connect Neuro Physiotherapy certificate.
8. To find out more details Click here. After filling out your contact details (County Member Details). Hit the submit button, you will be directed to the site.
1. The learner will pay Connect Neuro Physiotherapy directly through Pay-Pal.
2. INWA will liaise with Connect Neuro Physiotherapy on a regular basis on payments and registrations.
3. Connect Neuro Physiotherapy will pay INWA €10 for each learner.
4. INWA will pay €5 of this fee to the Country Member that the learner belongs to.