National Trainer: An INWA National Trainer is a health and fitness professional who is responsible for the high quality education of Nordic Walking to Master Instructors, Instructors and Guides in his/her country. INWA National Trainers are educated by the INWA International Trainers and are working for the National Nordic Walking Association of INWA international.
The education of an INWA National Trainer is based on deep knowledge of how to execute Nordic Walking. The emphasize is on both theoretical and practical aspects as well as teaching skills for Nordic Walking, covering all additional segments which they have acquired via continued education.
1. Experienced and certified Nordic Walking Instructor
2. Apply for a function of an INWA National Trainer to the National Nordic Walking Association (=NNWA).
This application requires following steps:
1. Send an application letter with CV and a video showing teaching skills and Nordic Walking techniques to the National Nordic Walking Association (=NNWA).
2. An interview at the NNWA.
3. Sign contract with the NNWA in which is stated that he/she will be acting only on behalf of the NNWA and use all the educational materials (readers, presentation materials etc.) that he/she receives from the NNWA.
4. A self test based on knowledge of the instructor’s course is taken. If the test is successful all relative information will be sent to the INWA. After negotiations between INWA and the Educational Committee, it will be decided if the applicant can be accepted. Additional study material will be sent to the applicant before the beginning of the Trainer course.
5. A certificate will be provided after a completed seminar and a passed practical test.
Download a form here: National Trainer Application